Monday, September 28, 2009
Voter Registration
I think voter registration isa good thing because it keeps people who know nothing about politics from walking right on in and making a vote. If you know nothing about the current poloticians and make an educated decision I dont think you should vote. But in order to change this the government would probably inact some sort of test to vote, which i do believe is unconstitutional.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I agree, there should not be a test. There is a difference between illiteracy and being uninformed. Someone who is illiterate can still have an opinion and they should be able to vote. However, if a person is just completely uninformed, they should not vote because they have no clue as to what is going on.
ReplyDeleteexactly, but it is difficult to keep those people who are uneducated from voting, people either need to get more involved and try and understand our government or just stay out of the voting process all together, there is a huge majority of people that are uneducated and vote anyways based solely on party.
ReplyDelete